We are hiring a Community Executive for a new office in Bangkok, Thailand. We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Vietnam who engage with partners in over 8 countries.
- Execute community strategies and conduct competitive and audience research
- Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed or directed
- Engage in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze and review the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Ongoing commitment to seek regular education, understand latest trends, and follow meaningful developments in the social media space and be an early adopter of new tactics and standards to remain highly effective.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, good background in marketing, business development and community outreach.
- Proven record (from 2 years experience) in community marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; flexible, extrovert and proactive
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities.
- Proficient in time management and personal organization
- Strong initiatives at work to take on new challenges and duties beyond your conventional job description
- English from advanced level