- Liaise with Media vendors for materials delivery, contract checking, payment processing, report checking and collection, on-site supervision for offline campaign;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders related to Offline team for documentation, internal processes ( procurement, offline budget accrual + invoicing submit on system);
- Liaise & follow-up with partners with main focus on reward catalogue merchants acquisition & retention;
- Ensure accurate and thorough information collected from merchants for sufficient & smooth process when on-boarding merchants;
- Execute outputs from promo team, using the assigned tools as part of the effort to bring the promotions to live;
- Maintain a zero-error execution in the overall processes of bringing the promotion activities live to the customers;
- Ensure a streamlined and efficient processes going forward;
- Follow-up with contract input, report consolidation with partners on specific partnership campaigns;
- Other relevant tasks as assigned.
- Fourth-year students or fresh graduates with experience in university organizations are encouraged to apply;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Good command of English;
- Good attention to details;
- Passionate about the Internet, E-commerce, and desire to find out how things worked and done;
- Teamwork skills and be able to work on your own initiatives;
- Type of person that can cope and perform well-provided checklist/items in hands to be closed or implemented.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this job, please send your CV to [email protected] and include in the subject the job title and company name.