- Carry out maintenance work properly and timely to ensure equipment is ready to operate at optimum levels at all time.
- Support equipment installation and commissioning, and related validation work.
- Support and respond to other functions (production / quality / EHS…) equipment related request, include but not limited to: equipment maintenance request, equipment improvement, issue investigation/resolving, operator training, validation, audit, etc.
- Identify and implement improvement programs /activates to drive better compliance and equipment performance.
- Ensure all maintenance practices are compliance with EHS and Quality requirements.
- Maintain good 5S in related area.
- Implement other assignment from his/her supervisor.
- Junior College degree or above in mechanical-electrical engineering.
- 2-3 year experience in maintenance and repair area, CNC is preferred.
- GMP awareness (experience in medical/pharma site preferred).
Locations: Suzhou, Jiangsu
Functions: Production Maintenance