Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
- To maximises the retail revenue by driving sales and by elevating operating standards, minimizing cost opportunities at regional level by building solid partnership with regional retailers motivating and high performing teams through the effective leadership and line management to retail staff.
- Aligning with global teams to elevate ways of working at Retail and operating standards, Ensure that all Korea stores are continuously updated and champion Burberry global retail best practice across all areas of the retail business
- Building strong relationship with business partners to elevate Burberry Brand in the regional markets and to maximize the revenue and seeking opportunities to grow
- Work in conjunction with other regional teams to build consistent ways of working to make best decisions for the brand
- Participate in the preparation of the financial projections for the Business Development (Lease) plan in the region to elevate retail productivity Merchandising, VM, and Operations teams
- Conduct weekly meetings with VP and other District Managers to understand each store’s profile to maximum sales by driving all KPIs and sharing best practice retail initiatives across markets
- Sales forecast on a regular basis by setting sales target for stores to improve the store KPIs
- Ensure standards to acquire business development projects meet the Corporate Legal, Property, Financial, & other Governances and lead new store opening projects and store renovation as well by closely working with relevant functions
- Review the effectiveness of the Talent Development Programs for retail talent including selection, transfer and promotion, and collaborate with Training team to develop and deliver effective training programs to upkeep shop staff’s sales/product knowledge to support retail-led growth
- Responsible for the optimal sales incentive schemes and CRM development to retain/cultivate our VIP customers as a Burberry Brand Ambassador
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus
- Minimum 15 years of related work experience in a consumer Retail sector, ideally gained with international specialty retailers in Luxury or Premium Industry
- Mobility to make frequent domestic and overseas trips
- Fluent in English to communicate closely with Regional office
- Team management experience to lead various functions as a team
- Analytical skill to improve KPIs
- Negotiation skill to work with internal/external stake holders
- Experience of effective team working across multi-functional departments.
- Effective communication skills in influencing at all levels to deliver results
- Proven track records with extensive experience in retail sales management is essential
- Experience in managing retail stores and overall sales operations process and sales strategy planning
- Experience in dealing with regional business partners Multi-national work exposure is preferred
- Fashion apparel and accessories experience preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical sense and having the ability to work under high pressure
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.