TO APPLY: Send your CV to [email protected] to apply with the Job Title as the Subject Line.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales force by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains sales force performance by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree holders with major in Banking/Finance/Business Administration
- Master degree is preferrable
- Minimum 7 years experience in the banking industry in which at least 1 year in Head of Sales Region.
- Deep expertise in banking products and services, risk management, and financial regulations.
- English is required with minimum TOEIC score at 650