Geometry is the world’s largest brand activation agency, with over 60 offices worldwide. We help brands thrive in an omni channel world, by changing and shaping people’s behavior at pivotal moments along the purchase decision journey.
We are experts at shopper marketing, in both physical retail and e-commerce; & experiential marketing and activations. Find out more here: geometry.com
Currently, we handle brand activation and shopper activation responsibilities in sectors such as Alcoholic Beverages, Home Appliances, FMCG and Tobacco.
1. To assist and supervise team members in daily accounting work to assure it complies both VAS and internal policy
2. To be responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing accounting transactions
3. To check all kind of tax reports including VAT, CIT, WHT and others (if any)
4. To support Finance Manager on internal financial reports
5. To deal with auditors
6. Other tasks assigned by Finance Manager
1. University of Finance or Accounting and above
2. At least 5 years of working experience in the same position in an international company service provider
3. Knowledge of legal and taxation, understanding of SOX compliance
4. Having working experience with Tax Authority and Auditors
5. Ethical, hardworking, teamwork, careful and self-motivated
6. Computer application skills especially Excel & Word
7. Initiative by take independent actions and work well under high work pressure
8. Good command of English (Oral and writing skills)
TO APPLY: Send your CV to [email protected] to apply with the Job Title as the Subject Line.