- The Strategic Launch Team will achieve new student enrolment and profit goals for their portfolio of ISCs in this specific role for new products. As Brand guardians they will achieve this by developing and marketing the newly launched programmes/centres to clients throughout the world and enabling the Partner Sales Team to do the same.
- This role will solely focus on the promotion of Surrey University ISC products in China
- This role will work across our Agent, Feeder and Digital channels, working closely with the Partner Sales Team to meet the recruitment targets for Surrey ISC products with a focus on Engineering and Physical Sciences pathways.
- The role will also develop Agent Customer knowledge for Surrey ISC products and hold ownership for recruitment activities in line with partner or account plans.
- NSE responsibility for Surrey products across all Channels in China – focus on EPS
- To be the Surrey ISC product subject matter expert in China, providing product thought leadership
- Drive Product sales plan & execution
- Creation & execution of Sales Action Plan with the partner university/s and channel teams
- Drive internal processes required to successfully meet targets.
- Deliver Surrey product education and training across Partner Sales, Agent, Feeder and Digital network.
- Deliver efficient and effective agent group training and launches
- Document FAQs and localise / cascade sales and marketing materials
- Own assessment of product opportunities (go/no-go )
- Work with marketing on pricing/competitor insights and product/centre scoping .
- Coordinate university in- market visits and university-sought market insights
- Work with in-market teams to identify needs and work with marketing to make available localised product materials for all key market ensure their effective distribution and training.
- Represent centre/brand at exhibitions and recruitment events and ensure NSE budgets are met by centre/program.
- Identify OD specific opportunities and highlight to Regional Director and Sales Director (Product).
- Work on market organisation relationships e.g. BC, Consulates etc. in partnership with Regional Directors.
- Align with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy and ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes.
Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.