A career as a sales engineer is one which is truly exciting, highly dynamic, challenging and very rewarding. This position is a technical, consultative solution selling role.
- Responsible for working with the regions field sales account executives and their technical sales team to apply Dell's Solutions to the customer's challenges.
- Be an integral part of the solution sales effort and will take the lead role in recommending the appropriate solutions for the customer.
- Drive the demand and opportunities in your area and ensure the respective sales teams learning through your leadership.
- As the primary representative of Dell's Solutions you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing these opportunities with our customers.
- Responsible for working with your local account teams to ensure they are discovering and pre-qualifying these opportunities for you.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with the key decision makers and executives within your customers. It is expected that you will leverage these relationships to ensure Dell is best positioned to solve your customers’ problem.
- A minimum of 6 year technical work experiences.
- Selling IT solutions leveraging a wide variety of technologies and IT certifications is needed.
- Must have a thorough understanding of, and experience with servers, storage, networking and enterprise software.
- Customer facing experience and the ability to deal with ambiguity and has ability to translate complex technical topics to any level within a company.
- The candidate must be able to work independently, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor or above degree is preferred
- Possess at least good reading and written English skills.
- Prefers the candidates who have a working knowledge of Data Centers, enterprise technologies, etc.
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- An individual professional development plan
- Formal and informal training
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, *** (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Function: Sales Engineering
Job ID: R43347