- Responsible for training and coordinating personnel in assigned group.
- Prepare and implement the action plan of the group in the direction of the department.
- Participate in the development of procedures, instructions on the department's operations.
- Ensure that the group's activities comply with bank's policies, regulations, procedures, internal guidelines, etc. and commitment to quality of service (SLAs)
- To control the data for making financial reports, consolidated financial reports monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Monitoring the progress of sending financial data for the preparation of periodical financial statements of subsidiaries.
- Take part in checking the balance of the whole system.
- Control of the calculation and accounting of internal interest income.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economic
- 3 years of experience as a bank accountant
- 3 years of experience in Core-banking system and bank accounting system
- English communication is an advantage
TO APPLY: Send your CV to [email protected] to apply with the Job Title as the Subject Line.