Tinkerlust is a fashion start up that makes it simple for anyone to sell and buy preloved high fashion. We make it easy to switch up your wardrobe and freshen it up with the styles, which you’ve been lusting for. We are a VC backed start-up that is looking to hire smart and energetic individuals to join our team.
In the Business Intelligence analysts position, you will leverage your analytical and data skills to deep optimize Tinkerlust business activities by helping recommend business strategies for the operations and marketing department.
• Develop & Optimize Processes - Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow; analyze the business to track and improve metrics and profitability.
• Analytics - Analysis of sellers and customer metrics to properly grow smart supply, guide incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on Tinkerlust.
• Expansion Planning - Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of expanding the business to new areas and ideas, develop and execute against expansion plans.
• Strategy - Choose which operations projects the team should prioritize, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly.
• Product Improvement - Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless seller, buyer, and partner experience.
• Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude - Tinkerlust is committed to constant improvement.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in operations or supply Chain.
• Advance knowledge of demand planning, analytics, and execution.
• Having good communication & interpersonal skill.