Nokia Software is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager for the Indonesia market.
The role has full end-to-end accountability for all NSW's delivery's to the key accounts in Indonesia, including H3I, Telkom Indonesia and Telkomsel.
The Delivery Manager works closely with the Nokia OneCDM and the NSW delivery team to ensure on-time delivery, quality and, most importantly, project revenue and margin.
Responsible for all deliverables to the customer
- Provides customers with a variety of project management services, including but not limited to strategy and governance responsibility for very large and complex projects.
- Accountable for project profitability on the approved baseline, quality execution and customer satisfaction.
- In the project negotiation phase with the sales team and the customer, ensures the project feasibility according to company rules and objectives, and raises any profitability issues.
- Acts as a business enabler during project execution and as the single Nokia Software interface for the customer as well as the Nokia OneCDM and all project stakeholders for the contract.
- Supports the positioning of Nokia as a global solution provider.
- 10+ years of experience with management of complex projects in a difficult environment and with demanding customers.
- Be able to manage projects with 20 staff across delivery units and remote and local delivery centers.
- PMI PMP or, preferably, PGmP certified.
- Knowledge of mobile networks (4G, LTE), vEPC and Cloud based solutions is a plus.
- Can work in multi-cultural environment in an Asian context.
- Must be resistant to stress and resilient for frequent changes.
- Proven track record in leading people – across many disciplines, these include, technical mastery, project management, people leadership
- Technical empathy and a comprehension of the non-carrier market, vertical segment customers, and the related technology and solutions
- Strong commercial and financial competency, with the ability to analyse detail while retaining the big picture
- Ability to form strong bonds with customers, understand their business needs and drivers, then translate into Nokia deliverables.
- Minimum 10 years experience within IT/Telco industry, of which, minimum 7 year experience in hands-on operational managing of project delivery
- Have a width of technical comprehension
- Proven experience in managing large teams
- Ideally have a project management qualification
- Experience communicating to senior-level management
- Strong people skills and able to build & sustain strong customer relationship
- Preferably PgMP or PfMP Certification.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Thorough knowledge of financial systems and tools
- Understanding the “who is who” in regional telco market
- Experience and knowledge of Nokia – relationships and process.