- Collaborate with business stakeholders as well as the project team to create and maintain release road-maps based on projected team velocity, estimated size of features, and business priority
- Managing a team of Developers, UX Designers, QA Testers and Content Editors.
- Setting and maintaining detailed short and long term timelines and managing the project backlog.
- Participate in sizing meetings, planning meetings, daily Scrums, sprint reviews, and team retrospectives.
- Inspect the product progress at the end of every sprint to accept or reject completed work.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in product development, technology, or business field.
- Experience in building or founding startup is an added advantage.
- Experience in coding or/and designing is an added advantage.
- Expertise in using deep analytics to support decision making.
- Obsess with metrics and data-driven minded.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) development methodology and experience working with continuous delivery.
- Ability to give specific and granular direction to UI/UX/Artists, and Developers.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in written form) and engage with individuals at all levels of the organization, as well as with internal and external customers.
Interested? Join the Tokopedia recruitment event in Jakarta on 28th October at 6pm. To register please send your CV to [email protected] with subject Tokopedia + [job title]