Senior Content Writer and Editor
Who are we?
Megi is a cloud-based accounting software for small businesses with operations in China. Purposely built for China's unique accounting and taxation requirements, Megi software automates many of the time consuming, but necessary, accounting tasks and makes it easier to make sure your business is on track at all times.
Do you use an advisor to help keep your business on track? With Megi, you and your advisors always have on-demand access to the most important metrics on your business' performance, so you can take advantage of opportunities as they present themselves.
Megi connects to other best in class SAAS applications so that you can tailor an integrated solution to your business needs.
The Senior Content Writer/Editor is responsible for producing content spanning small-business SAAS applications and Financial Advisory services, addressing different target audiences.
The Senior Content Writer is an integral part of the marketing team and will work closely with the marketing department on various marketing campaign across multiple channels to drive tangible results. This candidate will be trained on content strategy, SEO and marketing communications to optimize content across different channels.
This candidate is supposed to transform complex accounting jargon into human language and work to facilitate the communication between Megi and different types of audiences by producing enriching and insightful content to deliver beautiful reading experience.
- Industrial developments in accounting firms and profession driven by cloud technology, in the form of blog and soft articles.
- Small business ERP system, SAAS Applications and cloud-based accounting practices.
- Content for various sections of company and product website.
- Technical content of product help center, product features introduction, product application scenarios, enabling a beautiful customer support experience.
- Owning the content strategy across different channels including; social media, web & SEO, newsletters and partner channels.
- Create engaging content which incorporates strategic keywords and SEO best practice
- Communicate complex accounting and business jargon in an engaging manor that small business owners and entrepreneurs can easily understand and apply.
- Grow our communication both in terms of reach as well as engagement.
• At least Bachelor degree majoring in Finance or Accounting related fields
• High interests and enthusiasm in writing and composing of professional content and product-related texts
• Passionate about developing one’s understanding of operating a small business in China, including functions such as; various ERP systems, small business finances, financial analytics, and management accounting.