Graduate Project Manager
- To support Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for effectively delivering a range of tasks to high quality standards.
- To conduct background research, data collection and benchmarking
- To establish effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project
- To produce project plans
- To monitor and document project progress and other performance indicators
- To track and document changes
- To prepare written project communication materials
- To prepare formal project progress and other reports
- To liaise with the client, contractors and designers
- To attend meetings and draft minutes
- Any ad hoc task as assigned
- Degree in Building Surveying, Project Management , Construction Management or equivalent
- knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- Good command of written and spoken English
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost and commercial management and consulting across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
With 104 offices in 44 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets.