Associate Manager, Project Management Office
For Vietnamese candidates only
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
This position will report to Head of PMO; be responsible for maintaining the implementation and governance of Projects and Portfolio Management Framework within the organization; and supports the successfully delivery of projects through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
- Maintain the implementation of PMM processes and policies
- Maintain the updated PMM process, templates and communicate with PMs if any enhancements, changes
- Review and propose Continuity Improvement for PMM processes and templates
- Maintain Project Governance
- Provide supporting knowledge to DIP Projects from concept to closing of project
- Provide Gate checking to Project implementation
- Ensure Project documentation and filling in compliance with PPM
- Maintain Project reporting and PMO reporting
- Collaborate with PMs from key and DIP projects to follow up with Monthly Status Report process
- Oversee the portfolio of Organization projects/programs, maintain Monthly Project Portfolio, Project Inventory and reporting to Regional PMO
- Collaborate with related party in consolidation and submission of organization dashboard
- Monitor the assigned projects as stated plans, budget constraints and timelines
- Run meeting, manage team and highlight critical issues to management
- Other support / admin tasks assigned by Head of PMO.
- Collaborate with Asia Regional Office, Asia PMO as well as PMs from other Markets for PMM discussion and exchange Project Management lesson learn and knowledge
Skills of problem solving, interpersonal, customer service and time management
Discipline, detailed, careful
Education and Experience
University graduate with 4-7 years of experience in Project Management
Knowledge and certifications of Project Management, Business Process and Process Analysis are preferred.
LOMA Certifications: 281