Full Stack Web Software Engineer
Full Stack Web Software Engineer
3+ Years Experience
Bridge Technology Partners Philippines
Cebu City, Cebu
Become part of the team that is changing the way software development is done – right here in the Philippines!
Bridge Technology Partners is a U.S. owned Cloud software development and IT consulting firm that performs all software development/engineering in the Philippines. We focus on getting it right the first time.
Founded by two of the Internet’s original web-masters, each with 20 years of industry experience, Bridge Technology Partners offers high quality design, development, integration, and maintenance of Cloud based software. In an industry that does things right as little as 25% of the time, Bridge gets it right the first time 97% of the time.
- Bridge is dedicated to cultivating Cebu based engineers and managers to becoming part of our elite and internationally recognized software development team.
- As a member of the team, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cebu daytime, semi flexible work schedule
- Ongoing mentoring
- Fast growing company with potential for growth and promotions
- Professional office environment in Capitol Site Cebu
- Employee events and activities
- Casual dress code
- Top pay scale, paid vacation leave, health benefits
Is currently looking for a: FULL STACK WEB SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We provide trainings for hired applicants on your 180 days on the following concepts:
- How to use Test Driven Development to have your team produce code faster, with higher quality
- Fail Fast/ Design by Contract
- Source control concepts
- How to use a debugger to have your team code faster
- How to use a profiler to so your team can optimize code faster
- How to develop API’s and API clients in REST and SOAP
- How to use Enterprise Service Bus frameworks from IBM and others
Our Software Engineers are involved in the full project lifecycle – taking new projects from start to finish with actual design, engineering, coding and server management. Once trained, you will be expected to design and code software, and solve complex problems.
- Have you developed a SOAP API that other developers will use to server millions of end users and apps?-
- Developed SOAP API
- Are you encouraged to use unit tests, Selenium Web Driver, and Continuous Integration in your current job?
- Experienced in Selenium Web Driver, and Continuous Integration
- Does your company train you and have the confidence in you to design and build databases for financial applications that never lose data, using SQL transactions, referential and data integrity constraints, and MySql clusters?
- Experienced in designing and build database for financial applications using SQL, referential and data integrity constraints and MySql
- Do you work directly with project managers to analyze customer needs, complex technical challenges and design solutions?
- Analyze customer needs, complex technical challenges and design solutions
- Do you build cutting edge web, app, and responsive UI’s for the world’s top designers?
- Can build cutting edge web app.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in developing software using PHP, MySQL, Javascipt, HTML, CSS and familiarity with frameworks
- Linux systems administration experience especially for web and database
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming and MVC framework
- Experienced in version control system such as GIT
- Knowledge in .NET, iOS and Android development is a plus
- Strong verbal, written communications and analytical skills, has the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Willing to be trained and learn how to work at a very high level of quality and professionalism.
- Health Insurance 100% paid for employee/50% for dependents
- Paid vacation leave
- Regular Philippine time zone office hours- delete (mentioned already “culture”)
- Great office environment- delete (mentioned already “culture”)
- Career advancement and Salary Increment for those who has exceptional work results