Lead Account Manager
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Be the lead account manager, who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction. You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminars, etc. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will manage, maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will analyze competitive intelligence and market trends. You will work with Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) to strategically align sellers and customer accounts.
Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
Ensure future business success by training next generation of sales professionals
25 Attend (trade shows, seminars, events) 25 Visit Customers 25 Large Customer Management 25 Campaign Management
You must have
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field, or Master's degree / equivalent, with some experience.
- A comprehensive knowledge of (sales)
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Being completely self-motivated
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to exercise independent judgment
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Extensive experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD20159
- Category: Sales
- Location: #1 Building, No.14 Jiu Xian Qiao Road,ChaoYang District, Beijing, 11 100016 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.