Director of Public Relations
The Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur is looking for a Cluster Director of Public Relations with multi-property responsibility which includes Four Seasons Resort Langkawi. Candidates with passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a member of the Marketing Division, the Director of Public Relations, works on generating awareness of the hotel/resort through all media outlets; including a strong focus on local awareness; and assist in the development of all marketing and advertising initiatives as well as the development and execution of the annual public relations plan. Focus on the hotel website and the development of a hotel e-Newsletter and all electronic marketing tools.
- Create innovative publicity programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the hotel/resort, its spa, culinary programs, services, and personnel. Programs should address specific needs as outlined in the marketing plan and capitalize on unexpected opportunities as they arise.
- Maximize opportunities for publicity in all media through careful research and targeted editorial pitch plan, focused on key feeder markets for both the group and leisure segments. Maintain professional relationships with media to support achieving the goals outlined in the PR plan, including the distribution of targeted media releases, media kits, pitches, and other PR related material.
- Assist in the development and execution of an annual PR plan as an integral part of hotel/resort marketing plan, based on guidelines given in the annual plan instructions, including a PR roadmap, segment strategies, and key PR initiatives.
- Utilize all available electronic marketing tools to increase exposure to all available outlets, including the development of an eNewsletter; oversight of E-Mail broadcasts; Customized Mini-Sites; and all related electronic opportunities. Maintain current image library and video footage to maximize media coverage.
- Update and maintain property website within the corporate standards, and maintain current image library and video footage to maximize media coverage.
- Ensure that all hotel/resort promotions, advertising, direct mail pieces, and collateral are in keeping with Four Seasons image and reflect the highest level of professionalism in content and presentation.
Candidates must have a firm knowledge of the local market and speak Bahasa Malaysia as well as being fluent in English. Due to strict work permit restrictions this position is applicable to Malaysians or holders of Malaysian Permanent Resident Holders only.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence