Assistant Manager, Digital Banking
Some Careers Grow Faster Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager, Digital Banking.
- To execute sales strategy aligning to the group strategy for multi channel sales. This will include all activities revolving planning, development and execution for multi channel sales.
- Jobholder is to capitalize and sustain growth from digital channel of acquisition i.e Electonic Sales including internet, mobile and self service machine sales.
- The aspect of the job involves championing the development of effective end to end processes for leads and sales from this channel including meeting our global digital KPIs and MIs submission to BNM which includes ensuring there are robust MI to support Digital Channel Sales strategy and it’s strategic business decision.
- This role will manage and monitor the digital acquisition team to ensure monthly digital sales KPIs are met.
- Jobholder will involve and lead all the local/regional/group projects to drive multi-channel and multi-products sales which including special digital projects such as EPF integration, JPN integration and etc.
- To nurture and lead the digital (ESales, SMS, CRMS, ATM, IVR) to meet the sales strategy.
- At least a bachelor's degree in any related discipline is required.
- At least 2 years of working experience in banking or financial products.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure.
- A team player with an energetic and flexible working style.
- Advanced level, knowledge in word processing, spreadsheets and MS Office applications.
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently with Management at all levels.