Bilingual Customer Service (Indonesian / English)
This is a unique opportunity be part of Booking.com’s team at our 4th Customer Service Site in Asia Pacific – Bangkok, Thailand.
We are looking for Indonesian-speaking Customer Service Executivesto join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment and will provide a culture that is open, creative and performance-oriented Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As an Customer Service Executive, you will be working in different shifts and will be acting as an intermediary between accommodations and customers.
- Handle pre and post reservation enquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrange special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Indonesian and English;
- Available Full-time and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (4 weeks) paid training.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years working experience in a related field
- You are currently based in Thailand, Jakarta – Indonesia or Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
What Booking.com will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to be part of Booking.com’s team at our 4th Customer Service Site in Asia Pacific;
- Full time (4 weeks) paid training;
- International working environment;
- Convenient working location within Bangkok (next to Phra Ram 9 MRT Station);
- A premium remuneration package (including quarterly performance-based bonuses);
- Daily catered lunch that will be provided by Booking.com;
- Medical benefits;
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.