Tokio Marine Insurance | More jobs from Tokio Marine Insurance
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ of working experience in IT environment with at least six (6) years’ experience in project/programme management.
- Must have experience and knowledge in insurance or financial industry.
- Strong project or programme management and excellent organisational skills are fundamental.
- Sound knowledge of business acumen and organization awareness.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Self-planning capability.
- Effective communication skills in oral and written.
- Local Malaysians are encouraged to apply.