Assistant Manager, Agency Customers Engagement
- Assist Head of Agency Customers Engagement to implement initiatives to increase agency customers engagement and maximize existing agency customers cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Coordinate with Agency Business Development departments to engage agency to promote customer culture and initiatives to achieve business targets
- Drive agency to service & engagement existing customers to increase their repurchase rate.
- Engage internal departments to improve and promote excellent service culture
Roles And Responsibilities
- Support in formulation of strategy to improve customer satisfaction and achieve repurchase target
- Work closely with Agency Business Development departments and internal departments to promote customer culture and to drive repurchase business
- Execute and follow through on progress, result of initiatives to achieve business targets
- Coordinate with internal departments to build/ strengthen the servicing mindset to support agency on customer service
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.