Indonesia Graduate Commercial Program
Who are we looking for?
We look for talents that excel in attitude, resourcefulness and integrity. Recent university graduates from any discipline or recent graduates with up to 1 years’ experience with the right attitude to succeed, such talents should also possess:
- Fluency in English and another SE Asian language is a plus (you will have to communicate with your overseas partners)
- Good inter-personal skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Positive business attitude
- Good attention to details and analyzing skills
- Self-confident and hungry for success
- A desire to embrace an exciting career opportunity where you will have the opportunity to prove your willingness to commit to Kuoni Global Travel Services for a minimum period of 1.5 years.
Why should you work for us?
Leisure industry has been noted as the prominent industry in Indonesia that has withstood the current downturn. Kuoni Global Travel Services worldwide presence and standard will be a good place for you to cement your basics in your venture toward the industry.
We build and develop our Commercial talent pipeline in Indonesia and with our more than 112 years of experience in the travel industry – you will be working with highly professional individuals and leaders that are interested to mold you into excellent quality sales person. You will undergo our training on excellence in various business fields where you will never be alone as we are providing ongoing mentoring and coaching as part of our development process.
We are offering a competitive starting salary and employee benefits, including a generous annual leave entitlement, bonus potential, private medical insurance, and membership of our Provident Fund scheme as well as a fun and friendly working environment.
Our Graduate Commercial Program provides ‘on the job’ work experience, job rotations and great opportunities to develop your business skills in the following key areas:
- Commercial operations
- Advertising, PR & marketing campaigns
- Presentation skills
- Business finance
- Pricing and analysis
- Quotations and Operations
- Effective Communication Techniques
- People management