Regional Finance Business Partner
This position is for Myanmar nationals only
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide finance support to the Sales Team in region assigned to him.
- To validate and closely monitor the budget and revenues for the regional Sales team.
- Ensure timely clearance and disbursement of channel pay out from Partners/Trade.
- Maintain the reports on regional performance.
- Bring in operation efficiency/excellence in overall business operations.
- Responsible for administrative expenses tracking and regional claims from employees.
- Responsible for forecasting and provisioning of budget and cash flow statements.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Graduate or Master Degree holder preferably with Accounting/Finance.
- Expert level knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Written and spoken English - Business Level.
- Ability to conduct analytical research and prepare conclusions and recommendations.
- Proven experience in finance/accounting roles of at least 5 years
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.