Accounts Officer (Junior & Senior)
Accounts Officer (Junior Executive)
- Handling data entry on invoice and posting, ledgers and creditors reconciliation.
- Key in invoices and update all transaction into system.
- Key in, updates and process back charge tax invoice into system
- Prepare payment vouchers and cheques.
- Prepare journal vouchers and posting to system.
- Maintains and updates Fixed Assets and key in into excel format.
- Assist in preparing multiple accounts, management reports and others accounting related reports for monthly/quarterly closing.
- Perform other administrative works such as photostart documents, printing and binding reports, update reporting data etc.
- Verifying accounting transactions performed by surbodinates
- Able to handle ad-hoc task when assigned by the manager
- Candidate shall possess at least LCCI or Diploma certificate equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office & Word)
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in accounting & finance
We are looking for a reliable accounts officer to supervise and monitor all day-to-day accounting activities, include oversees and handle full spectrum of accounting and finance function, job assignment, manage 2-3 staffs and reports directly to the Head of Accounts.
Accounts Officer (Senior Executive)
- Verifying daily / monthly accounting transaction
- Preparation financial report, journal voucher, receipt voucher, payment voucher, prepayment and accrual, general ledger, cash forecasting, reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, fixed asset management, collection etc
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations if any
- Work towards financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience at least 3-5 years with a strong accounting background. Experience in Audit environment is advantageous.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases is helpful
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Added knowledge of languages and dialects is advantageous.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Independent and decisive.
- Ability to supervise staffs
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent accounting qualification)
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified.