We are looking for a Digital Designer responsible for the development and visualization of Klook’s creative concepts, as well as technical execution of visual design and rich media motion graphics to be used on the brand’s owned, earned and paid channels. You will work closely with members of the marketing team, both locally and across the region
What you will do:
- Generate clear design ideas, concepts and creative assets to support the local marketing team’s user acquisition and brand building campaigns.
- Design and produce digital marketing assets (e.g. banners, eDMs) and motion graphics involving visual explainer, photography, and/or live video.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product managers, editorial and creative content teams.
- Coordinate with other UI/UX designers to ensure alignment of assets in accordance with the brand’s guidelines.
What you will need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design work or creative agency environment (fresh graduates are also welcome to apply but a portfolio is a must).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator. Good to know After effects, Premiere Pro.
- Focused creative thinking while multi-tasking on several assignment and tight overlapping deadlines.
- A team player with a positive roll-up-your-sleeves and entrepreneurial attitude.
- A diploma in Visual Communication or Bachelor's’ degree in graphic arts or related design discipline.
- Video editing experience and motion work will be advantageous.
- A strong understanding of the latest web technologies and their capabilities.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome co-workers.
- The rare opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future.
Please attach your up-to-date CV with contact information and portfolio if applicable, before submitting the online application. If you haven’t heard from us in 3 weeks, consider the application unsuccessful.