IT Security Risk & Compliance Manager, APAC
Global Information Security enables Zurich to manage the information security risks in order to operate and compete in a modern business environment. It provides high quality information security, compliance and IT security risk management strategy and services to enable delivery of solutions and services to the business. It also provides innovative and scalable capabilities, services and consulting to stakeholders in support of a preventive data security posture. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions, just simply click "Apply now".
- Lead the APAC Information Security Risk & Compliance team in perform various kinds of security & risk assessment, such as Cloud Security assessments, Themed Security reviews, Vendor assessments, etc.
- Act as the regional subject matter expert in Group and Regional IT security related policies and standards; advise APAC Business Information Security Officers (BISOs) and stakeholders in policy compliance
- Develop and maintain IT Security, Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and standards for APAC region
- Ensure the global requirements are communicated to APAC stakeholders and IT security compliance is imposed
- Coordinate the regional information security remediation actions and provide regular status reports
- Maintain the APAC Information Security gap, assessment and exception repositories; perform analysis to identify common themes and drive regional remediation activities
- Support APAC BISOs in developing Regional and BU level IT security dashboard to help BU management to understand IT security risk exposure
- Liaise with Global Information Security in the global Cyber Risk Reporting project
Your Skills And Experience
- Degree holder with qualification in CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, PCI ISA, ISO27001 etc. is preferable
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Information Security
- Experience in leading teams in a complex matrix environment
- Strong risk management and IT security skills
- Able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Primary work location is Hong Kong. You can apply by clicking on the button “Apply now”.