Recruitment / Account Manager
As an account manager/recruitment consultant you are playing a 360 degree role involving business development, delivery, client account management and candidate management. This role demands sales oriented mindset and involves:
- Using business development, sales and marketing techniques, networking to get business from client companies.
- Meeting clients to build, develop and maintain relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their work culture, environment, their industry, what they do, their hiring trends, what are their future plans and so on.
- Responsible for the sales delivery which involves: Advertising vacancies via various channels such as websites, newspapers, social media.
- Candidates sourcing, building relationships with candidates and employers, headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and shortlisting of most suitable candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job they have been profiled for.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding the suitable applicants.
- Organizing the interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Helping clients and candidates to agree and finalize the arrangement between them by negotiating pay and salary rates, joining dates, career progression etc.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Experience appropriate to the recruitment area or relevant administrative, commercial, sales or HR work experience is beneficial.