Regional Manager (Vietnam)
A. Common Responsibilities:
1. Comply with and promote agreed WHS practices, privacy provisions, agreed codes, policies and procedures, and conduct work in a respectful, safe and efficient manner
2. Participate in and promote UNSW Global core workplace programs, including, but not limited to, those relating to performance and professional development
3. Work collaboratively within the business group and across the organisation to promote effective communication and information sharing
B. Key Responsibilities (no more than 12 key areas):
1. Achieve annual sales targets for UNSW Global Education products and services
2. Increase the number, quality and diversity of applicants overall
3. Develop and maintain effective relationships to ensure that clients, education representatives and business partners are aware of the full range of products and services offered by UNSW Global.
4. Develop, manage and monitor annual recruitment targets for Indonesia. .
5. Develop and manage education representative relationships with particular emphasis on setting targets; monitoring performance; attending agent events; providing training and maintaining accurate education representative information.
6. Develop effective communication channels and work closely with internal and external stakeholders
7. Develop and implement agreed sales and recruitment strategies through internal and external consultation, planning, budgeting, research and identified synergies with UNSW Global and UNSW.
8. Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships within Indonesia.
9. Increase the conversion rate from offer to enrolment
10. Develop and provide reports on the market and regional activities and performance as required.
11. Undertake and manage special projects as directed and agreed
12. Provide input to create campaign plan and sales initiatives 13. Any other commensurate duties as reasonably directed from time to time
Full job description available at https://unswglobal.unsw.edu.au/documents/Regional-Manager-Vietnam.pdf