Maker Studios, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is a next-generation media and Technology Company and the world’s largest provider of online video content for millennial. Founded in 2009, Maker empowers online video creators and inspires expression. We pride ourselves on providing real value to talent and brands. Our goal is to support individual content creators through meaningful partnerships and brand building. Attracting more than 11 billion views monthly with over 650 million loyal subscribers globally, Maker reaches audiences across YouTube, Facebook and other platforms including the proprietary video platform Maker.tv. Maker is home to award-winning content across genres including the #1 show on YouTube “Epic Rap Battles of History” along with a network of over 55,000 content creators worldwide. Maker is headquartered in Culver City, Calif. with operations in New York, London, and Singapore.
The Account Manager will work closely with the sales teams, account managers, production, legal, finance and talent teams to successfully execute brand campaigns. The Account Manager will oversee the overall Indonesia budget and campaign deliverables and will work closely throughout the entire project process from start to finish to ensure all deliverables are met. As part of the Maker SEA AM Team, they will ensure at all times efficient running of the campaigns and clients satisfaction. They will help to manage relationships with agencies and clients in order to maximize revenue and margin. The Account Manager will be expected to produce regular and on demand forecasts, updates, reports on performance, margin and pipelines, as well as anticipate and assign workload and ensure procedures and templates are communicated and executed by the team. They will liaise with all the different internal departments to help develop more efficient processes, track budget monthly and accurately and succinctly communicate all new processes, top level project and budget information to everyone involved. They will be responsible to flag and/or support any potential misunderstandings between the teams and with clients.
- Lead administrator of key campaigns and clients.
- Encouraging constant communication and involvement with the regional sales team in any campaigns pitched to existing and new clients
- Working with the regional sales team to define what KPIs are important for clients. Help to Define project requirements, objectives, budget schedule, and assumptions necessary to successfully complete a project.
- Ensuring strategic planning and 100% delivery to client KPI’s for all campaigns. Help team to Facilitate, coordinate, lead and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Overseeing consistency and quality delivery on all campaigns: Work with BE to influence and create new templates and tools for better campaign monitoring.
- Help team to ensure client retention and rebooking of campaigns; Helping to build strong client relationship to support up selling.
- Ensuring smooth coordination between sales, account managers, talent, media, production, creative and legal/finance teams.
- Maintaining high level of quality of reporting, shaping customised post campaign presentations; consistently acquire client feedback on reporting.
The individual should have strong client management experience, experience managing content portfolios (ideally with digital products), possess strong creative business acumen, exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to project manage and work effectively under deadlines and in complex environments. The individual should ideally have Previous management experience. Knowledge of the digital landscape is very important.
In addition, a background in content production is desirable and advantageous as this role would work closely with external production partners, and our in house production team to deliver high quality campaigns.
- Graduate from accredited university with comprehensive and relevant years of experience within the digital media business.
- Prior account management experience preferred.
- Strong People Management Skills and client relationship skill.
- Digitally savvy.
- Quick learner- understands new digital products/technology quickly.
- Strong organisational skills and time management skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to work within a diverse, cross-functional team to achieve a common goal, including stakeholders in Sales, Operations, Production, and Talent.
- Entrepreneurial - Self driven, solution-oriented.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Fluency in Bahasa, English is a must.
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.
Please submit your application in one single document and include the Job ID 509173BR