Tele Account Management Assistant Manager
The Grab for Work team's goal is to very simply get corporations to use Grab. Whether it's for business meetings, trips to the airport, or client events we want SE Asia's workforce to think "Grab" each time they travel.
We serve companies as small as 1-2 people all the way up to Fortunate 500 companies with the aim of driving SE Asia forward.
Get to know the Role:
Understand company requirements and prepare necessary codes
The day-to-day activities:
- Manage at least 20-25 accounts (5000 employees based on average of 250 active employees/co)
- On boarding - ensure employees understand how to use
- Facilitate / upsell more promo codes
- Managing clients requests/complaints/feedback
- KPIs - Rides generated by corporate, timely renewals and client satisfaction score (every half a year minimally).
- Manage Sales Development team
The must haves:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good in Excel, Good Analytical, Good presentation using Power Point