This Position Serves The Following Purposes
- Provide Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) vision and provide integration / alignment / support to the Global portfolio management and Global PMO (Project Management Office).
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Portfolio Management (to drive prioritization), Project Delivery Process (to drive better decisions) and Project Management (to drive better results).
- Identification of project opportunities, evaluation of Project Portfolio and help the Business and Regional Leadership Teams prioritize projects.
- Lead and manage projects on a hands-on basis by providing leadership and guidance around project planning, project execution and project control so each project delivers on the committed result.
- Support, facilitate and execute the Portfolio process; coach, train, facilitate, report and lead larger projects on a hands-on basis.
- Organize and lead CCC APAC Region in the integration of Portfolio Management into the business model and inform Group Leadership of Portfolio risks and opportunities.
- Identification and implementation of further enhancements within the area of PMO (Project Management Office) including providing visibility to a wider audience on all aspects related to projects, deliverables and their management.
Portfolio & Project Management (PPM): 15%
- Manage Regional Portfolio and Regional Projects in alignment with strategic objectives and critical business requirements
- Utilize complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, industry practices and standards around continuous business process improvements and portfolio / project management.
Regional Portfolio: 15%
- Provide inputs and thought leadership on Regional Portfolio to Leadership Teams, Global PMO & key stakeholders (including PRT and Gate Review Teams (GRT), Business Line Managers and Finance)
- Support the Global portfolio updates, including process adherence for ID card input, both from PMs and Finance.
- Prepare and lead the Regional Portfolio Review (PRT).
- Actively follow and monitor the health of the Regional portfolio and Regional projects, raise awareness when there are concerns and help share success.
- Review Regional portfolio input and support the updates and integration for other key processes (e.g. Capex reporting, Strategy, Budget etc..)
- Support development of strategic goals and targets for the portfolio.
Regional Projects: 50%
- Gate reviews:
- Ensure that the Project Delivery Processes and deliverables are followed in the execution projects and that gate reviews are completed in their correct Portfolio Review Team (PRT)
- Confirm successful tracking and completion of all project phases
- Help Project Leads (for individual projects) in creating template for new idea proposals and for gate reviews to ensure compliance, consistency and great outcomes.
- Support Project Leads, Teams and Sponsors in building their capabilities to fulfill their role.
- Regularly measure and monitor progress to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget, and business results are realized.
- Support projects by making course corrections, identifying and resolving issues within the project.
- Lead change management efforts within the project and lead / support process enhancement efforts needed for success.
- Provide direction to project managers in the usage of project management framework to ensure risks are identified + mitigation steps taken in time and project objectives are delivered on time, within budgets and business results are realized for projects.
- Compile project/process improvement data in a way that can be easily shared and replicated in other parts of CCC and the broader Cargill.
- Proactively share best practices globally within CCC and across other Business Groups.
Expand PMO application 20%
- Support the Regional business development during Annual budgets, Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Strategy formulation and 3 year Business planning
- Deepen the integration of PMO process with other key processes (e.g. S&OP, Capex, IBP) to drive better execution.
- Build Regional “buy-in” and support during realignment and process changes (e.g. new structures, new Cargill portfolio tool, etc.)
- Ensure all the reporting requirements from the PMO side is taken care of.
- Based at KL office
- 20% travel requirements for meetings and training
- University Graduate / Bachelors degree
- Excellent English verbally and written
- Best in class project management
- General understanding and application of principles, concepts, industry practices, and standards around business process improvements and portfolio/project management.
- General understanding of organizational change management.
- Ability to drive, with passion, quality solutions and results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team of individuals by demonstrating people management skills in the areas of coaching, feedback and development.
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects while understanding and successfully solving business problems in a customer-focused, consensus-driven environment.
- Customer, Business and Value & Future focused
- Energy and enthusiasm to develop role and own capabilities - Challenge, Innovate, Change
- Pursue and re-enforce collaboration – capable, emotionally intelligent, ability to influence at multiple levels, and work in a team (Team Player)
- Ensures and accepts Accountability; Good influencer; holds self and others accountable regardless of their level in the organization.
- Keen Sense of priorities, admired for determination and ‘’realistic optimism’’ to get things done.
- Good Communicator & Presentation Skills (both written and verbal)
- Resilient, not deterred by setbacks or negativity
- Conceptual thinker
- Able to think strategically and with broad perspective (systems thinking)
- Admired for curiosity, passion to learn, adopt new things – transfer best practices.
- Potential to grow.
- Computer skills including fluency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).