FinAccel (Indonesia) | More jobs from FinAccel (Indonesia)
- Plan, organize and deliver graphic related projects on time and according to guidelines and standards.
- Able to work independently as well as a team.
- Provides proper communication with vendors through detailed design documentation.
- Manages the development of all printed and online materials relating to product development and assist in the same for marketing and branding needs.
- Participates in brainstorming exercises with cross-functional teams to develop ideas.
- Ensures graphical consistency across all printed and online materials from development until printing / production.
- Be hands-on and handles project directly including digital imaging, layout design and prototyping.
- Keeps up to date on current trends in packaging technology & design movements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or IT
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Strong at brand identity, layout, visual communication (infographics, newsletters, marketing campaigns)
- Good communication skills and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Required languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English
- Full-time position