Graduate Project Manager (China)
Main Purpose of the Job:
To deliver the best possible outcomes from investment and expenditure, to the expected standards whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction that responds to the business needs.
- Provide support in the delivery of projects and professional assignments
- Develop the success of the projects through clear strategy and proactive commitment
- Able to take a simple brief from a more senior member of staff and act upon it
- Demonstrate effective communication ensuring all information is available for the successful completion of projects
- Ensure that senior management have quality information on the progress of each project on a regular basis
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner, negotiating and corresponding with clients forming a strong relationship in true partnership
- To develop strong working relationships with clients
- Manage stakeholder's (internal/external) expectations
- Provide all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Recognized Degree in Project Management, Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- Ideally a recognized degree which is eligible for RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) or equivalent
- Knowledge of fundamental Project Management systems and procedures in the construction industry would be desirable
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Highly organised with a flexible attitude and the ability manage priorities
- Able to manage tasks through to conclusion
- Pro-active approach - able to identify areas of need
- Able to maintain total confidentiality and manage priorities at all time
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Proficient in PC application
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information to apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to our recruitment team at email@example.com or click 'Easy Apply' to apply immediately.