Product Manager, MBA University Graduate
Important: The subject field of your email must include Product Manager, MBA University Graduate - Shanghai.
At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, Street View to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll work with Googlers from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping Google's next moonshot.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
- Create preliminary design concepts and work with engineering to implement and iterate them.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Develop the product strategy, go-to-market plans, positioning, messaging and all elements related to the business case.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (EE), Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of product management or product design experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated experience of developing products from concept to launch.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements across diverse functional areas and to convert them into a compelling product vision.
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical teams in order to produce prototypes and iterations. Ability to accelerate the shipping/launch of products, including providing hands-on leadership.
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Greater China Internet industry and product market.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.