- Conceptualise and implement intuitive and user-friendly 3D-applications.
- Translate abstract ideas, functionality and vision into a concrete visual design (define specification).
- Collaborate closely with the technical team and business unit to make sure that design and application meet our user's needs.
- Develop and maintain usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, workflow, and other design documents.
- Assist other Functional Analysts and Test Engineers in software verification and validation.
- You possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year related experience in the software development industry is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English is essential.
- Fresh graduate familiar with CAD software and high interest to work in medical field is encourage to apply
- Proven analytical thinking and problem solving skills, initiate improvements, and seek opportunities for innovation.
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus.
We offer attractive benefits such as:
- 5 day work-week, with staggered work hours
- Competitive remuneration packages
- An MNC environment with the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams in different offices
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Sports activities
08 Dec 2017