Key Account Manager
We are seeking a Key Account Manager who has experience with Mobile Messaging/Emailing, Cloud Services, or Mobile Technology, has international exposure and enjoys working in a fast-growing cloud communications company. This role will be based in our office in Jakarta, Indonesia.
As a Key Account Manager, your role will include developing and consolidating relationships with major accounts, promoting the company’s brand and implementing sales strategies. You will also be responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities. This role will suit a candidate with a solid background of key customers management, with working contacts from local or regional Banks, Finance, Insurance, E-commerce, and Logistics business and is a great opportunity for ambitious and autonomous personalities who enjoy challenges and with a proven track record in sales target achievements.
- Managing the relationship with key accounts and interacting with all levels within the customer’s organisation
- Proposing new ideas for further product development based on market and customer feedback
- Implementing sales strategy with named key accounts to drive sales growth and maximise profitability
- Focusing on winning the most relevant key players and logos in vertical markets such as E-Commerce, Transport/Logistic, Digital Marketplaces, Bank and Insurances and building great relationships with them.
- Developing new business relationships and generating and negotiating new business for Wavecell
- Actively and successfully managing the entire sales process
- Establishing high levels of customer partnership and satisfaction
- Managing and developing the sales pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is kept up to date
- Being accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in the Mobile or Internet industry with at least 3 years of experience in a field-facing role
- Previous experience in the mobile messaging or emailing industry is highly beneficial
- A team player with a passion for selling innovative, disrupting products and has a deep understanding of the cloud communications industry
- Experience of working within a service or product driven industry will give candidates a distinct advantage
- Excellent overview of the business to closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of the game
- Independent and self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with strong selling and sales aptitude
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Customer driven focus and excellent people skills to establish a good rapport with customers
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- A strong team-player with excellent interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from a leading institute
- Written and verbal fluency in English, additional languages are considered as a plus
- Competitive salary with attractive bonus
If you think you are the right profile, please apply with your CV and application letter in one single PDF document.