Cloud Project Manager
The ideal Cloud Project Manager will be managing multidisciplinary ICT Infrastructure Implementation (Design and Build) projects and transitions (into Operations) complying to Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK) best practices that cover Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing or equivalent.
- Managing change to project scope and schedule to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Recording risk and issue and timely escalation to relevant stakeholders for resolution.
- Communication to stakeholders and project reporting.
- Helping the team members to resolve conflicts and interface problems within the project and ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Manage partners and 3rd party vendors to meet the committed project deliverables.
- Manage customer relationship during the projects through strong governance.
- Providing pre-sales support for RFPs by preparing Gantt chart, customized response for bid questions and presentation on Project Management to potential customers
- Providing regular update on progress of the project to the customers
- Providing weekly/monthly project status reports to management
- Ensuring that customer projects are completed with high quality and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Project Completion Handover Documentation to customer
- Facilitating project handover meeting to Operations
- Leading the project team members that are keys to the successful delivery of the projects.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Degree in Computing/Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications or related qualifications with project management experience in multi-disciplinary (Cloud, Data Centre Fit-Out/Operations, Network, Storage, Server, Middleware) mid to high level complexity ICT Infrastructure Design, Build and Operate environment
- Significant Project Management experience in the ICT Infrastructure and telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated ability and a proven record of working with customers and 3rd party vendors at Senior & Executive Management level
- Demonstrated ongoing competency in the management of Programs/Projects that include multiple projects and sub-projects particularly in ICT Infrastructure Transition and Transformation
- Experience in managing Cloud related projects (AWS, AZURE) or Virtualization deployment in VMware, Citrix Xen, Microsoft HyperV
- Background in the delivery of Design, Build, Operate and Managed Solutions offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through others
- Demonstrated ability to develop and promote a team culture by sharing knowledge, encouraging active participation and driving personal excellence
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of competency in MS Office suite of products.
- Intermediate level of MS Project and/or other project planning tools
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability in decision making
- Willingness to travel for overseas assignment
- Preferably with PMP, PRINCE II, CITPM, latest ITIL Foundational knowledge and skills, Cisco CCNA or Avaya/Cisco IP Voice Telephony
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement project management methodologies and operating models