Head Of Internal Audit
This roles provides the opportunity to contribute to Philips Internal Audits (PIA) further transformation into a world class innovative audit-function. The PIA- Leaderships Team is looking for a highly energetic and qualified individual to take part of leading this journey.
Philips Internal Audit operates as a global team with over 15 different nationalities in six locations around the globe: Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Andover, Sao Paulo, Shanghai and Delhi.
Overview of Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Defining the audit plan for your responsible market;
- Supporting in development finance audit methodology, including the deployment of a world-class audit analytics tool;
- Coaching and supervising the auditors to ensure world-class internal audit processes and activities;
- Being the PIA point of contact for the responsible market
- Being part of a diverse management team, steering the strategic agenda of PIA.
- He/she will be part of a true virtual and global team, working in an extreme diverse and international multi-cultural environment.
- An academic qualification and at least 10+ years of relevant experience in financial roles, exploratory data analytics, operational excellence and process improvement
- Proven leadership skills in driving new initiatives within an organization;
- People management skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to think and act on a strategic as well as operational level;
- Ability to shape strategic views and vision, translating that to an ‘end-state’ and drive implementation;
- Experience in Business/Operational Excellence initiatives;
- Experience and background in Business or Consulting roles;
- Proficiency in Lean and/or Six Sigma;
- Follow-through how changes in the Methodology impact our auditors work and deliverables;
- Proven to be flexible, pragmatic and hands-on;
- Managing Controls
- Process Improvement
- Guarding Business Integrity
- Influencing Business Decisions
- People Management
- Business Acumen
- Finance Knowledge