As a boutique advisory firm with a tight team, Geoff Raby & Associates (GRA) is looking for confident individuals who are willing to actively
contribute to the firm’s success. Applicants should be energetic self-starters that are resourceful and have creative minds.
Dates of engagement:
Ideally, the internship should be a full-time engagement. Exceptional candidates with only part-time availabilities, however, will also be considered.
- Research and Translation assistance
- Publications and Speeches editing
- Media Monitoring and Website Updates
- Outreach Communication assistance and Office Administration
- Additional work as assigned by other team members in GRA
Skills and Qualifications:
- Real bilingual in both English and Chinese
- Educational background in Public Policy, International Relations,
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and organizational skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to multi-task
- Concise writing, data visualization, and graphic design skills