Business Program Manager
The HR Services center of excellence provides operational and support services for Microsoft HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR operations (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, staffing, learning & development, etc.), business process optimization, HR online solutions, and project management. The success of the HR Operations organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent employee and manager experiences companywide. The HR Services center of excellence provides operational and support services for Microsoft HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR operations (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, staffing, learning & development, etc.), business process optimization, HR online solutions, and project management. The success of the HR Services organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent employee and manager experiences in the subsidiaries.
Team Lead of Data Management is an integral member of the HR Services organization and plays a key role in the delivery of high quality HR Services to business, managers and employees, as well as to the HR Community. This role will be responsible for delivering high-quality execution of core HR data management operations (SAP and other company tools) and driving an agenda of continuous improvement across the organization.
This role requires thorough knowledge of HR data management practices, end to end processes, ability to monitor and control for quality and standard controls (e.g. SOX), perform trend analysis and basic data diagnostics, and capacity utilization management for the team. The Team Lead is accountable for maintaining process documentation or knowledge base content for their functional/geographical area, manage improvement initiatives, and deliver services within agreed SLA’s and Customer Satisfaction scores.
Team Lead - Data Management will also focus on capability building, developing highly engaged and high performing team and provide continuous learning and development opportunity to the team. To be successful in this role, the individual in this position will need to excel at: interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement, excellent communication and team building skills, high level of attention to detail, passionate about continuous improvement approach, Responsive and live and lead by example by demonstrating Microsoft values and behaviors.
- Cultivate and lead one-team culture across Core Data Management teams based on shared agreements and intentional feedback
- Guarantee business continuity through building and maintaining a cross-training framework across multiple workstreams
- Build a growth mindset culture by defining, operationalizing and managing accurate service measurements around both operational and employee experience indicators
- Identify and enable synergies and optimization between global and regional service centers for the services you are responsible
- Create and implement operational improvement opportunities across Data Management processes
- Operationalize organizational blueprint transformation (including change management and implementation of v-next systems)
- Partner across service centers to manage the overall responsibility for core HR operations service delivery of people data management transactions and self-service data change approvals, managing overall service delivery performance through direct accountabilities of an operations team, including analysis of customer's inquiry and open feedback to define best practices and improve KPIs in relation to employee experience
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a customer oriented culture within the operations team that continuously strives to resolve customer needs on first point of contact and evangelize self-service offerings
- Ensures process and operating procedure documentation is effective and in place at all times and operate business continuity and disaster recovery plans are established and maintained
- Oversee adoption of service network KPIs and sets up Service Level Agreements with stakeholders where appropriate
- In partnership with the Corporate Business Excellence team continuously identify areas of process improvement and future investment to drive efficiency and improved employee experience (e.g. more relevant self-service content, streamlined processes, etc.); partner with time zone and global teams to implement changes and enhancements as appropriate
- Act as a point of issue escalation for problems within HR Operations and work with relevant parties to reach resolution
- Drives HR Operations ROB with internal and external stakeholders with a strong focus on continuous improvement of services
- Ensure HR Data integrity and compliance through accurate management of employee personal records, employment data management/handling and vendor management
- Ensure knowledge management of HR processes through proper documentation and process mapping
- Responsible for building and sustaining highly engaged and high performing team.
- Responsible for driving standardization and continuous improvement in area of responsibility.
- Accountable for Data Privacy and security
- Continuously strive to gain customer satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of HR Operations Services
- Drive First Time Right culture and ways of working in the team, manage and follow escalation and Risk framework & Governance
- Experience in HR Shared Services and HR Operations Processes 7 to 10 years with managerial experience of atleast 5 years.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to customer queries
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to use quality framework and tools for Trend Analysis, Root cause analysis, provide immediate and permanent fix for customer problems
- E2E Hire to Retire process understanding, ability to develop and maintain E2E processes, Desk Top Procedure and Knowledge base
- Strong Project management skills, influencing skills and ability to Train the team on an ongoing basis
- SuccessFactors Employee Central experience will be an added advantage
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment
- Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
- Highly collaborative and networking
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.