Manager Projects and Change Management GBS AsPac
The incumbent will be responsible for the management of projects (including Change Management), typically involving the planning and implementation of new business as well as overall support/tracking of Continuous Improvement related initiatives such as #AIM, Project Alfred, Strauss, Knowledge management, BCP and other such initiatives from time to time.
The incumbent will be responsible for acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, time scales and quality in order to maximise business benefits.
The incumbent will be responsible for the effective communication and reporting to all project stakeholders.
- Develop and manage a realistic and comprehensive implementation plan (people, process and technology) that delivers the objectives of the project; on-time, on budget and of quality.
- Develop communication plan and manage stakeholders (customers, staff, and management)
- Identify , manage and resolve project risks and issues
- Effectively manage project teams and participate in the development of capabilities of BASS functional teams.
- Prepare and submit status reports to key stakeholders esp helping the leadership teams keep track of project plans and progress
- Co-ordinate Go-Live Readiness Assesment and manage cutover activities
- Ensure compliance to BAT project management standards.
Education / Experience
- University degree in Project Management / Accounting or related field
- 5 years experience in Project Management/Change Management in a multinational corporation
- SAP (or equivalent) knowledge would be an added advantage
- Excellent project management skills
- Good understanding of project management/processes improvement skills
- Proficient in office tools (MS Office, Lotus Notes,etc.)
- Ability to use SAP FI/CO (or equivalent) module would be an added advantage
- Excellent leadership and management skills (e.g. planning, organisation, direction of employees)
- Drives organisation to excel and improve
- Excellent counselling and coaching skills
- Ability to motivate and cultivate teamwork
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (e.g. presentation, listening, report writing)
- Good interpersonal skills (e.g. tact/diplomacy, persuasion, cooperation, ability to motivate others
- Experienced in handling sensitive issues/ situations and cultural sensitivities
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
- Ability to interact courteously with customers and ensure interactions are of a high quality of service.
- Ability to analyse customer needs through soliciting, evaluating and acting upon customer feedback
- Ability to coordinate with other internal departments to deliver seamless service to customers
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Partners with the customers over the long term
Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Innovates and effects continuous improvements
- Forward thinking and plans for the long term
- Learns and builds on accomplishments and setbacks