Student Recruitment Manager
The Product Team will achieve new student enrolment (NSE) and profit goals for their portfolio of programs. As Brand guardians they will achieve this by developing and marketing a portfolio of programmes through ownership of lead generation and conversion activities within the wider sales team.
This role will work predominantly across our Agent channels, working closely with the Partner Sales Team to meet the recruitment targets.
The role will focus on the Europe International Study Centre (ISC) portfolio. Based within the University campuses, the ISCs deliver University validated and approved programmes, preparing international students for progression onto the host University’s undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
The role will also develop Agent Customer knowledge for the Europe ISCs and hold ownership for recruitment activities in line with partner or account plans.
The position is based in Singapore and will include regular travel to other Asian markets. The position will report to the Student Recruitment Director.
- NSE responsibility for the ISCs within the region
- To be the Product subject matter expert, providing product thought leadership
- Drive Centre/Product sales plan & execution
- Creation & execution of Sales Action Plan with the partner university/s and channel teams
- Drive internal processes required to successfully meet targets.
- Deliver efficient and effective agent group training and launches
- Document FAQs and localise / cascade sales and marketing materials
- Own assessment of product opportunities (go/no-go )
- Work with marketing on pricing/competitor insights and product/centre scoping
- Specify market specific product requirements (entry requirements) and escalate issues to Sales Director to address
- Coordinate university in-market visits and university-sought market insights
- Work with in-market teams to identify needs and work with marketing to make available localised product materials for all key market ensure their effective distribution and training
- Represent centre/brand at exhibitions and recruitment events and ensure NSE budgets are met by centre/program
- Identify OD specific opportunities and highlight to Regional Director and Sales Director (Product)
- Lead on market organisation relationships in partnership with Regional Directors
- Align with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy and ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes
- Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder
Total budget responsibility for regions
- The position is based in Singapore and will include regular travel to other Asian markets.
- The role will include significant interaction with the channel teams across HE, as well as with our university partners and customers (agents, students, parents) globally.
Qualifications & Training:
- Tertiary educated, preferably from a EU university
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Experience in product sales and marketing ideally through an agency and direct distribution model
- A commercially savvy product specialist with a successful track record in delivering results within a key account management model and/or contact centre sales model
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies
- Experience identifying a customer’s business drivers and influencing their buying behaviour in line with a customer value proposition
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Relationship builder and the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Good business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
- Engaging and collaborating with key people within a matrix and ‘virtual’ organisation, including ability to gain commitment from others for joint success
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as demonstrated ability to proactively and effectively work in a team environment
- Decision making, problem solving with strong negotiation skills
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in Hong Kong. Insert your cover letter above your cv to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.