Management Associate Program 2017 (MAP)
What are YOU looking for in your career path?
- If you are a graduate student or have less than 3 year experience
- If you are ready to learn, aspire to experience and develop yourself in a professional environment with many challenges,
- If you are looking for the place where not only to start a career but also to grow your career and bring value to your life, MAP 2017 is the one for you to lean in!
Joining MAP 2017, you will:
- Have a chance to become a future leader of FE CREDIT.
- Fill your career with a sense of purpose.
- Receive early engagement and strong mentorship from our top leaders for your career path.
- Challenge yourself by gaining diverse experience in an active, creative and professional business environment.
- Experience intensive and challenging training from our professional development programs.
- Have chance to work hands-on with different projects to make changes and create visible business impacts.
- Earn attractive income along with well-deserved benefits.
You are eligible to apply if:
- Fresh Bachelor or Master graduate with max 3 years of work experience since graduation;
- GPA ≥ 7.0/10 or 3.0/4.0; TOEIC ≥ 750; IELTS ≥ 6.0 or equivalent;
- Strong business mindset & analytical ability with an ambition to be a leader;
- Strong self-motivation, ownership, interpersonal & teamwork skills;
- Application Screening
- Initial interview
- Assessment day
- Panel interview
Areas in which you can apply
- Risk Management
- HR Management
- Business Development
- Credit Card Business
How to apply?
Submit your application via link http://bit.ly/2wXKxsL
For further information, please visit:
If you have any other question, please email to email@example.com or call our hotline (+84 28) 3911 5212 – Ext: 7212 we will be happy to provide more information.
About FE Credit
Developing from The Consumer Credit Division under Viet Nam Prosperity Joint – Stock Commercial Bank ( VP Bank), after nearly 6 years of operation, FE CREDIT has grown to be a leading financial company, with over 15,000 employees and partners operation around 63 provinces and cities nationwide, serving millions of Vietnamese people through the mortgage loan of products and service.