Partnership Manager (student recruitment)
Join one of the fastest growing start ups in Asia and become part of our international team that promotes global community through education and employment!
The Partnership Manager assists in executing a student recruitment strategy in the region, targeted at international students seeking an international degree. The role will include the development and account management of IAJN’s partnerships with international education institutes along with contributing to direct-to-student marketing campaigns that drive enrollments to IAJN’s education partners. The Partnership Manager may also be required to contribute to other channel partners and branding initiatives to raise the profile or our education partners.
- Execute on IAJN's education partners’ student institutional recruitment strategies in the region, focusing on the development and ongoing account management of a network of international education institutes
- Build and manage key accounts and strategic partnerships to achieve enrollment targets for all education partners
- Maintain a data-driven approach to recruitment, monitoring enrollment trends, and reporting on all phases of recruitment process to the CEO
- Maintain maximum levels of competitor awareness, product knowledge, and market intelligence
- Travel to attend recruitment and outreach activities, seminars, conferences, meetings, and training events. Build strong and lasting relationships with current and prospective students, families, faculty, staff, partners and other external institutions and vendors
- Execute on efficient and streamlined processes for all stages of the recruitment process (inquiry, application, assessment, offer, acceptance, visa applications, orientation, etc.) with strong focus on conversion of inquiries to applications
- Work effectively with the education partners to ensure smooth entry into the school or program such as working with Finance on incoming deposits, tracking of payments, processing of agent contracts and commissions as necessary, assisting with form completion, coordinating arrival transportation for new incoming students, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business, international relations, or related area
- 3-5 years of experience in the international education/recruitment
- Beneficial to have existing network and relationships within the education industry in the Vietnam, strong working knowledge of key international markets, programs and products, and international higher education
- Strong sales and account management skills
- Proven track record of working collaboratively
- Strategic-minded and sales-driven, strong drive for results, pressure-resilient
- Proficiency with technology and reporting programs/systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to foster a customer service ethic within the work team
- Willingness to travel