The Project Executive's (PE) responsibility is one of general management of their account. Their focus is on client relationship management, delivering on commitments to clients and achieving financial objectives of profitable revenue growth while creating an environment for growth and innovation. A PE's role is to lead, motivate, integrate and orchestrate the account organization into an excellent team to deliver value of IBM's products and services to their client.
- Account Ownership and Client Relationship Focal
- Effective financial and business management and achieving financial objectives
- Own the Programme Management Office (PMO) and lead the teams of PMs to develop and execute their plans
- Commercial awareness and scope/change management
- Proven track record of general management areas of client relationship management, consultative selling, financial / business management, portfolio / program management and team / people management.
- Having delivered a number of large successful Infrastructure related projects end-to-end.
- Technically aware and able to manage complex programme SI type jobs
- Professional qualifications/experience: Project and Programme
- Management certifications to IBM WWPMM level or equivalent (Prince 2, etc)
- Highly adaptable, good negotiation skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills and Confident.
- Other: knowledge of IBM if possible and able to rapidly build personal networks across the IBM organisation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- Information Technology and Outsourcing Vendor experience
- At least 10 years experience in complex project / client management, account management
- Cantonese: Fluent