Information Technology Manager, Philippines
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
As an extension of Global Henkel IT, we are responsible for IT service delivery for the Philippines. Our main focus is to provide end-user-support, IT security, ensure compliance, and to build and maintain our IT Infrastructure.
What We Offer
- Management of IT service delivery for Henkel in the Philippines
- Alignment of customer expectation and service delivery
- Ensure an efficient and effective service delivery based on global and regional standards
- Lead the local IT team, ensure workload distribution and monitor performance
- Plan and monitor regionally approved budget
- Regular reporting on IT delivery to local and regional management teams
- Vendor Management
Who We Are Looking For
- Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Service Delivery, Server Administration, Network Management, and PABX
- Experienced in managing IT infrastructure projects
- Sound knowledge of ITIL practices and principles
- Prior experience in a shared service environment or matrixed organization is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
Job: Manager with Direct Reports
Primary Location: APAC-Philippines-National Capital Region-Makati
Job Type: Experienced
Industry: Consumer Goods
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, employs around 50,000 people globally and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.
We want to create value – for our customers and our consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities in which we operate. Our vision at Henkel is to be leading with our innovations, brands and technologies. For us, “leading” exceeds the definition of being the number one in terms of market share or size. While strong positions in attractive markets are important, it takes more to be “leading with innovations, brands and technologies." It requires leadership in value creation, responsiveness to volatile markets, and changing customer and consumer demands as well as in innovation, quality, service and sustainability.