Head - Training & HR
Reports to (Job Title): GM - Sales and Marketing, Zydus Healthcare Philippines Inc.
Development, implementation and accountability for operational plans which optimizes profitability, market share and revenue growth for Zydus Healthcare Philippines Inc. brands in the short and long term.
- Designing the marketing strategies for the assigned brands
- Deliver mega brand productivity and growth in terms of sales, growth, market share, profitability by managing topline (sales turnover) and bottom line results;
- Effectively manage resources to achieve marketing objectives to deliver brand loyalty and imaging while ensuring flawless execution through partnership with all sales channels;
- New product launch and its success
- Development and implementation of marketing campaigns and programs (including market research validation and post launch evaluation);
- Brand data analytics, trending, seasonality index and business and case study analysis
- Product Management (A&P, Sales, Shares, Gross Margin, P&L);
- Coordination with the cross functional departments like finance, outsourcing, purchase and distribution
- Developing mktg. plan and strategies for new and existing products
- Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to life cycle of brand to optimize return on investment pertaining to Brand plan
- Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
- KOL management and ROI analysis
Education: Graduate in Pharmacy, Nursing or Science. A management degree from a reputed university is preferred.
Experience: 10 to 12 years field sales experience or related sales & marketing services in pharmaceutical industry.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a product manager is preferred.
Zydus is an innovation-led global healthcare provider that discovers, manufactures and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 19,500 people worldwide including over 1200 scientists engaged in research and is dedicated to creating healthier communities globally.
With a strong research pipeline of NCEs, biologics and vaccines, the group became India’s first pharmaceutical company to launch its own indigenously researched therapy Lipaglyn which is also the world’s first approved therapy for diabetic dyslipidaemia. Exemptia, the world’s first biosimilar of Adalimumab is also a product of Zydus innovation. Zydus also collaborates with partners to support and make therapies affordable and accessible to communities across the world.
As a leading healthcare provider, it aims to become a global research-based pharmaceutical company by 2020.