Product Data Mining Analyst
Responsible for preparing different analysis' and reports. Evaluation of business impact of product changes - average amount of loans, penetration of services, profitability level, portfolio value calculation, product mix analysis, etc. Developing estimations of the effect of the new campaigns and new products. Keep track and analyze results of the products launched and in progress.
- Prepare different analysis and reports:
- Effect of new product launch in terms of portfolio, income, profit and sales
- Profitability level of each product and overall product mix
- Daily/weekly/monthly regular reports, both product’s and sales
- Review, analyze and create estimations of the results of different campaigns/products
- Track current results and measure effect of the campaigns/products
- Monitor results of the launched pilots
- Prepare regular reports touching credit portfolio performance and campaigns’ results
- Perform other tasks assigned by Head of Products and Portfolio Management
- University Graduate – major: Business management, Economics, IT Development, technical specialties
- Min. 2 years of working experience in banking area
- Min. 1 year of experience in product development, sales, project management in retail banking
- Language requirements – Vietnamese – native, English – fluent
- At least basic SQL skills
- Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Project management
- Communication and Presentation
- Relationship Building
- Problem Solving
- Computer Skills : Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Visio, Excel, Powerpoint)
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
WHY JOIN US
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.