Senior Product Manager - Core Credit Cards
This is a key role in the Cards business that entails end to end product management including developing propositions with linked benefits, pricing, experience and service. The role also includes managing the product P&L on an end to end basis. The Product Head will look at ongoing enrichment of the product through introduction of new, and contemporary benefits
- Develop core product.
- Driving product experience- benefits, rewards, service, redemption and all linked product experiences.
- OWN product P&L aligned with the bottom-line goals of the company
- Work with risk to ensure that there are appropriate policy covers, tests etc. to target the desired segment with the proposed product..
- Work with marketing, technology, operations, service etc. during the launch phase and the post launch consolidation phase of the product
- Work with BIU to ensure that all product decisions are based on a strong analytical framework at one end and research linked consumer insights at the other end.
- Payments professional who has worked in leading financial institutions locally or globally with at least 8 plus years of relevant experience.
- Business school post graduate from a reputed business school locally or globally
- Thorough red cards payment professional with proven success in new product development and scale up
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong marketing skills.
- Experienced in project management with strong, organizational, collaborative and consultative skills.
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
WHY JOIN US
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.